How to reduce chicken pox spots? - Online Doctor Chats
May i know when did u have the spots ?
i mean, when u had the infection ?
which part of the body do u have them , ? and how many do u have ?
I have lot of spots in face
you can use MEDERMA skin cream, to reduce the scars
May i know your age ?
is there any reason ?
You can use BENZAC AC gel 2.5 % cream
2-3 times a day for 4-6 weeks
in addition reducing the intake of high spicy foods, high fat foods , etc
eating such foods also result in increased acne
Other creams, you can used to treat your scars can be - SCAREX cream
thank you doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to overcome chicken pox spots
- Why am i having heavy feeling in chest
- How to remove the spots of chicken pox
- Will ibuprofen be safe for fever and cough
- What is the cause of smacking of lips
- Pendrum face plus cream
- Spots similar to chicken pox
- Flucort skin cream penis
- Flucort skin cream for pigmentation
- How to remove chicken pox black spots
- Flutivate night skin cream
- To remove the chicken pox spot
- How long does metrpolol take to reduce my bp
- Kojivit skin fairness cream
- What is the numbness in my leg after an accident