How to overcome Acne leftover spots? - Online Doctor Chats
good evening Doctor
Please proceed with your query.
How can I help you?
May I know your age?
those red spots
I have a fair skin
Firstly, there is no medicine which can cure acne or its marks.
But, the marks disappear gradually.
hmmm any natural medication which can fasten the whole process
There are certain suggestions which can help in improving the skin health.
Wash your face often.
Never try to squeeze a pimple.
Drink plenty of water.
Water at least 2-3 litres per day.
Are you following me XXXXXX
Avoid oily and spicy food.
not cream or smthing
ok how about under eye dark circle?
any medication for that?
Sleep well until you feel fresh.
You can use certain creams to improve the skin.
Also to prevent it from damaging.
You can use sun screen lotions whenever going out.
whenever I use Sun screen I get pimples
In that case you will have to protect your skin by always cleaning it with water.
i hv oily skin
You can use face wash that are prepared specifically for oily skin.
Then use a moisturizer over the face.
But whatever cream you are using, make sure that you are washing your face often, so that the pores on your skin does not get blocked.
On the diet side, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Are you following?
Are you there, XXXXXX?
Are you there?
Are you there?
net got disconnected
Did you follow what I said?
will connect with you in smtime, thanks for your advice
Fine XXXXXXX Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stone peeing blood 5 days
- How to overcome the acne scars
- Does bromine kill ringworm
- Dry skin broken tibia
- Red blood in stool with stomach cramp
- How to remove a scratched acne spot
- Prominent bronchial marking causes
- Cranbury lower blood pressure
- How to get rid of acne and acne spots
- Broken skin from vaginits
- Cyst popped jelly like blood
- Orang blood menstral cycle
- How to remove acne spots
- How to overcome my acne problem
- Can bronchitis cause hair loss