How to lose weight? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi.. I have a weight problem
i don't consume a lot of food .. just the regular 3 meals and yet I remain overweight..
May I know your age, gender, current height, weight and waist circumference?
i am 28, male, about 5' 10", 110 kgs and waist at 44"
In most of such cases we need to rule out medical problems such endocrine abnormalities.
Have you seen a doctor in the past for weight issues?
Or got any blood investigations?
not in the recent past.. I dont seem to be having any physical problems because of this...
Let me explain to you.
In this context I would first like to get few tests done.
Please get these test in the fasting state (early morning)
if they are abnormal it needs to be corrected.
We can plan a diet chart based on this report.
Have you followed?
Yes, diet and exercise would definitely help; however since the ideal body weight for your height is between 60 to 70 kg and you seem to be way above it
it is essential and important we rule out the endocrine abnormalities.
If there is a problem with that, it needs to be corrected to bring back the weight to standard limits.
Hence my suggestion to get your blood checked.
You can get back to us with the reports and we can change your diet if there is no problem found in them.
Have you followed now?
Do you have any queries?
thanks a lot
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Does taking althea can cause weight loss
- Althea pills on weight loss
- Does implantation bleeding cause cramps and lower back pain
- Althea can weight gain or weight loss
- How to lose weight with bradycardia
- How to lose weight on epilim
- How to lose weight with implanon
- What can be done for hair fall
- How to lose weight on propranolol
- Amla powder weight loss
- Does kissing transmit tb
- Sharp intense pain in my groin area
- Amal in reducing weight
- How to lose cipralex weight