How to improve the health of a 1.5 years old baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello, my baby is 1.5 years old and my wife is vey lean and thin
she has been getting regular back and body pains and I'm not sure what to do to improve her health and resolves all the other issues.
including serum calcium, vitamin D and B12 levels tested
better to go for master health check up for your wife
how old is she?
she z 25
she also breastfeeds the baby, is it because of that?
was she fine before the baby was born?
she was thin at that time as well, her weight was 38 when she conceives the baby
then it is not related to breast feeding
She perhaps has low hemoglobin
However she has become more thin these days and she does not want to breastfeed the baby, is it fine if breastfeed is disconnected?
it can be inborn
genetic trait of her being like this
in such case, nothing much can be done
Yes, that's true, she has been thin
can you recommend some medicine to stop breastfeeding?
she can naturally withhold it
stop feeding the baby at once
and give home cooked food
my baby does not stop and she started crying if she tries to stop it
we have been giving the home made food as well, however the baby likes her mother's milk
then she can gradually stop it
how many times she has to take the tablet?
I am sorry; it is a prescription drug
please consult your doctor for the same
common dose is 2 mg daily
Its been more then 3 months since we are trying to decrease it, but baby is not ready for that, she always loves to have mother's milk
Sure, I will contact a doctor.
Madam, can you also let me know the idle weight of the baby at this age?
I meant, at the age of 1.5 years
Bye for now
Thank you...you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can e-cigs cause pneumonia
- Small child running nose fever taking crocin moreclav recurring treatment
- Child has fever increased heart beat shaking irritability thoughts
- How to increase weight of 1 year old baby
- 2 years baby food to improve health
- How to increase height of 1 year old baby
- How do u know if there are worms in 1 year old baby stomach
- How curesick baby 1 year old
- Ear wax causing hearing loss
- Suffering from cold took paracetamol many times not responding
- Child having cold fever mucus filled nose what to do
- Child underweight how to increase the appetite and weight
- Drugs that cause pale stools
- What causes hard ear wax
- Diseases caused by unclean water