How to cure Renal stones? - Online Doctor Chats
It got disconnected a little while back
I missed u when uwere breifing me
can u repeat if u dont mind
the connection got disconnected
Sure, I shall explain it to you again.
In your case a size of 10mm had 50% chances of passing away.
An infection can lead to stones and vice versa is also true.
So though you've passed the stone out, it is probably that there is still some kind of infection going on.
A repeat urine test may confirm this.
However since you have less severe symptoms and you are not running fever
you can try the below measures and see if the symptoms improve.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Syp citralka is a product available over the counter.
This syrup has antiseptic properties by acidifying urine.
one or two teaspoon of this can be mixed with some fruit juice or glass of plain water
and take it twice or thrice a day.
4. Watch the symptoms for few days.
If they worsen repeating the urine test would be needed.
the doctor has suggested a pain killer enzoflamm and a antibiotic oflin 200
You may take that if you have it with you.
Antibiotic oflin can also continue.
since i did not have pain ...i had stopped both these from last saturday
But if your symptoms do not improve, repeating urine routine with or without culture will be needed.
For how many days did you take oflin 200?
for 5 days
sorry 4 days
twice a day
Ok not a problem.
Drink plenty of water and syp citralka and see if the symptoms improve.
and tell me one thing
are there any possibilities that the stone is not picked up during fluroscopy ..but its present in the body
any chances it moving to a specific place where it cant be picked up in fluroscopy
Fluroscopy is good in the diagnosis of renal stone.
however the first choice of test for diagnosing renal stone is X-ray KUB.
in that it was not picked :-(
that was also done
May I know if the test was done during the subsequent visit?
only fluroscopy was done during my last visit
Ok not a problem as I mentioned earlier, fluroscope is sensitive to pick up renal stone.
thanks ...a lot XXXXXXX
But the most sensitive test to rule out renal stone would be a non contrast CT.
it was really valuable information u shared with me
if required I would get that done
That will rule out the stones, but if I were to be your physician, I would prefer to first get the urine tests
if the symptoms does not improve.
I wish you a speedy recovery.
Do you have any other query?
thanks a lot Dr
no not now
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
thank u nice talking to you
It was my pleasure.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae in children
- Drugs/medication for acute kidney infection
- Clay colored stools and vomiting in children
- Drugs/medication for hereditary kidney disease
- Harpic toilet cleaner is danger for children?
- How are renal stones cured
- Drugs/medication for congenital nephrotic syndrome
- Uric acid renal stones
- Urocit k for renal stones
- Drugs/medication for total kidney failure
- Treatment and cure for chronic renal stones
- Whom to consult for renal stones
- Ondem syrup or domstal for child vomit
- Drugs/medication for diabetic kidney disease
- Wysolone side effects children is it efict for childrens hight