How to control high BP? - Online Doctor Chats
This is XXXX..
Actually my Mom is suffering from high B.P
160 / 90
since She is having sm medicine for B.P
her toes are getting havier..
You mean, her toes are swollen after taking the blood pressure medicine?
Im nt sure..is it an effct of B.P medicine?
bt it's hapenning for last 2-3 days..
It is a common side-effect of some of the BP medicines
How old is your mother
and since how many days is she taking these medicines?
then it is expected
where do you live?
Okay, some of the BP medicines do cause some swelling of the feet
if it gets worse, then please consult your treating doctor
he may change the medicine
But it is not XXXXXXX
I thought may be it is an effct of Blood sugar..
I don't think so
that's why worrieng..
is there anything else I can assist you with?
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to control high bp without medication
- Sharp pain in rectom followed by infections
- Prolapse in blood is really low
- How to control high bp
- Suffering from high bp and cholesterol how to control it
- Running nose following stroke
- Nausea followed by sweating
- Does metoprolol lower blood pressure
- Does nitrosat lower blood pressure
- Problems with periods following levonelle
- Do oxycodone lower blood pressure
- How to control the blood sugar level and high bp
- Will mastibateing lower my blood pressure
- How to control high bp resulting chest pain
- Tonsil infection followed by vertigo