How to control high BP? - Online Doctor Chats
This is XXXX..
Actually my Mom is suffering from high B.P
160 / 90
since She is having sm medicine for B.P
her toes are getting havier..
You mean, her toes are swollen after taking the blood pressure medicine?
Im nt sure..is it an effct of B.P medicine?
bt it's hapenning for last 2-3 days..
It is a common side-effect of some of the BP medicines
How old is your mother
and since how many days is she taking these medicines?
then it is expected
where do you live?
Okay, some of the BP medicines do cause some swelling of the feet
if it gets worse, then please consult your treating doctor
he may change the medicine
But it is not XXXXXXX
I thought may be it is an effct of Blood sugar..
I don't think so
that's why worrieng..
is there anything else I can assist you with?
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to control high bp without medication
- What is calcified aorta
- Menorrhagia and pregnancy
- Mid-month spotting
- How to control high bp
- Shadow behind aorta what could this be
- Suffering from high bp and cholesterol how to control it
- Bending over with a aorta problem
- Mild peribronchial thickening
- Athormaotous aorta with aortic knuckle
- Symptoms of cardiomegaly with atheromatous aorta
- Random spotting with mirena
- Symptoms of microtia
- How to control the blood sugar level and high bp
- How to control high bp resulting chest pain