How to avoid pregnancy after intercourse? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i have one question
Yes, proceed with your query.
today in the morning i had an intercourse with my wife withought condom and i dont want baby now
so what can i do now?
May I know if your wife has regular period?
yes and i have a baby of 10 months
May I know when was your wife's last period?
9th XXXXXXX 2013
Consider your wife's last period was on 9th January, it is more likely that she is in her fertile days of menstrual period.
Therefore she can most likely become pregnant.
This needs to be taken within 48 - 72 hours within the sexual intercourse.
and she had an i pill 2 months back.So one more thing using i pill taking again one more time is it safe?
It is ok, she can be take the pill now.
is there any side effect of it?
In some case, it can cause menstrual irregularities such as early spotting and delayed period.
However the pill is well tolerated in many individuals.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for the suggestion
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Periods delayed after intercourse how to avoid pregnancy if pregnant
- Abortion with home useful items
- Can i smoke weed while on nuvaring
- Tablets to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
- Avoiding pregnancy after intercourse novelon
- Nuvaring psychology problems
- Can i take penicillin with nuvaring
- How to avoid pregnancy few days after intercourse
- Heart problems and abortion
- Ofloxacin side nuvaring
- How to avoid pregnancy 5 weeks after unprotected intercourse
- Green stool post abortion
- Medical abortion and grey tissue
- I used to smoke and i am about to take novelon
- Stameta medicine good for abortion