How to avoid pregnancy after having unprotected sex? - Online Doctor Chats
I want to ask this for a friend as she is a housewife
She had sex with her husband on 25th day of her menstrual cycle
so does she need to take an i-Pill?
When was her last menstrual period?
What was the date of the intercourse>
2nd of july
Date of the intercourse?
and date of intercouse is 27th of july
Very unlikely to be pregnant with this intercourse
If she is not willing to get pregnant now, I think she should freely choose regular contraceptive than emergency contraceptive like Ipill
Ipill should not be used as regular one
ya she never took before
Are her periods regular and predictable?
If yes she should not worry about pregnancy
and she just have to wait for her the predictable date of period
Did you follow?
ok that means no need of i-pill?
what if she takes one just for precaution?
any side effects?
Do you have any more queries?
The periods are delayed
and the menstruals will take a hit because of over hormones in the pill
then i will suggest not to take an i-Pill
that should be fine
Thank you for visiting me here.
thanks a lot
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Are there chances of pregnancy while on krimson35
- How to avoid pregnancy after a weak of unprotected sex
- Nicotine transfer chances through saliva
- What happens if u eat a chalk during pregnancy
- How to avoid pregnancy after an unprotected sex
- A single intrauterine foetus in changing lie
- Soft stools stomach flu symptoms stomach ache
- How to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unprotected sex
- How can pregnancy be avoided after having partially unprotected sex
- Single intrauterine fetus is seen in changing lie
- Scalp dandruff itchiness hair loss chronic condition treatment
- Single live intrauterine pregnancy with presently in changing lie
- Jock itch red mark after treatment is it cleared
- Cough yellow mucus sore throat immediate treatment required
- Avoid pregnancy after sex