How to avoid coffee? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
how to avoid cofee
May I know the reason why you wish to avoid coffee.
And how many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?
too much addicted to it
Let me brief you.
Coffee and tea has relatively less addiction potential and further it has relatively less withdrawal symptoms. Addiction and withdrawal symptoms are two main hurdles that needs to be handled while removing drug/habit.
Since both these hurdles are relatively less with coffee and tea drinks,
the best way to come out of this habit
There are no magic medicines or measures to make you quit drinking coffee.
But only your motivation is going to help you.
Make your mind that you won't drink coffee / tea for a week or month.
Stay away from coffee machine
immerse yourself to other physical activities during the coffee/tea breaks.
Thank u so much.
i will try my best
Ask colleagues and family members not to talk about coffee/tea.
With strong motivation, you should be away from it.
On the contrary, one or two drinks of coffee/tea is not bad to health.
So all you need is to restrict the number of drinks to less than one or two cups in a day.
Hope you have followed/
okay. i ll do my best to avoid it
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Veiny orange oral patches
- What happens if a vein is blocked
- What is common age group of elephantiasis
- White substance on oral suture
- How to avoid lipoma
- How to avoid fast heart beats after drinking coffee
- What does it mean if you have smelly faeces
- What does it mean when my head hurts and i feel really dizzy and im only 12 years old
- What is sygerian operation
- How does coffee affect hypertension
- Progesterone in susten release oral tablets
- Proctitis and oral ulcers
- What does it mean when you poop liquid blood after going poo
- How does coffee affect wbc
- How is coffee bad for babies