How serious is Amoebic Infection in stool? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
i have done annual check up
Do you want to discuss the results?
how serious is this and is it cureable?
This is not something serious
Its in fact something very common and very curable
You would need a course of antibiotics
and you'd be fine
ok can you sggest the same pls
These are prescription drugs XXXXXXX
You would need to see a physician in person to get a prescription
ok so i need to get from?
my local dr?
A general physician can also help
right now i cant see symptoms
however once i complete the course
So thats why its better to treat it
how do i need to ensure that everything is fine
You need to get a repeat stool analysis
No more cysts would be fine
In addition to the antibiotics
ok great thanks
you would also need to stop outside food and water
also can you sugget what should i avoid eating?
Thats how you got this infection
in this senerio?
Just any food from outside
You can have all home made food
Also, no water from outside
little spicy food?
as i like it
Just it should be home made
ok thanks a lot thats it
thanks for your help
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Kidney infection green stool
- Does anorexia cause wrinkles
- Bruising after birth control pill
- Vaginal odor after biopsy
- My toddler ate tums antacid
- Staph infection blood in stool
- Pain in neck after tongue biopsy
- Itch after biopsy for cervix
- Yellow stools bacterial infection
- Antidepressants and ileostomy
- Blood in stool after birth
- Kidney infection black stools
- Why need to chew antacid
- Fungal infection in green stool
- Cerazette antacid tablets