How safe it is to travel during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
failing to understand the meaning of the same
When was your last LMP?
Last Menstrual Period?
It means to say that you are pregnant
Approximately 6 weeks
actualy i would be travelling next week to Calcutta, hence wanted to know if it would be safe?
How are you travelling?
Is it possible to go after 3 months?
Are you in Blore now?
its my annual leave, iam going for XXXXXXX vacation
Is this your first pregnancy?
I would advice you not to travel until you complete 3 months
wat abt train?
Train is good, but not for far distance travel to Kolkota
You may still go on air
It usually will not cause any problem
The first 3 months are very important
The organs are formed in the baby at this interval
atualy i have a problem, whenevr i travel by air. While landing i feel very sick,every time, hence take medicien leike- avomine
Avomine is not to be used in pregnancy
then,,which one shal i take ?
because i feel badly pukish during landing
No medicine is advised in pregnancy
Avomine is not strictly contraindicated in pregnany
If your symptoms are severe, you may take it
But, in consult with your doctor
can u suggest any other alrenative?
Avomine is good too
but not advised unless the symptoms are severe
actualy i hav a wired problem,,nothing will happen till the aircarfts starts landing. But it would be too late to hav med at that moment
even if you vomit once or twice, it is still fine
With rest and fluids you will be fine soon
Is that all?
yes, thank you
Do you have more queries?
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is pain, warmth, or burning in the fingers, toes, and legs a side effect of cefazolin?
- During pregnancy air travel is safe or not
- How safe is gastroscopy during pregnancy
- Is watering or itching of eye rash or redness around the eyes a side effect of crolom?
- Is seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there a side effect of desipramine?
- Lobster claw birth defect
- Is it safe to travel in train during pregnancy
- Is large, flat, blue, or purplish patches in the skin a side effect of mefenamic acid?
- Loose motion followed by red discharge in 6th week of pregnancy
- Left renal pelviectasis
- Is pain in the chest, groin, or legs, especially the calves a side effect of faslodex?
- Is it safe to travel by rail during pregnancy
- Lose 25 kgs in 3 months after a c section pregnancy
- Left flank and abdominal pain during pregnancy
- Will travelling by flight be safe during pregnancy