How much water to be given to six month old along with solid foods? - Online Doctor Chats
i have some query regarding my son who is 6 months old
i have started him with solid food like rice and baby oats and XXXXXXX
PLease let me know
i want to know how much water i need to give him?
after the solid food
i dont want him to drink too much water and fill up his tumy
How old is he?
he is having 2 solid feeds per day
i mix his rice with water and also XXXXXXX and oats
but still do i need to give him water?
Actually it is better to give him as much of water he takes
Can you approximately tell me how much of water does he take per day? So that I can suggest whether to keep it same or decrease
i give him around 30ml of water after each feed
That is good enough
But I am wondering why you are feeling it as more. Is there a particular reason?
Are you there?
i was just asking is it less or more
since i am feeding him oats and rice
i was just wondering if i shud give him more water
30 ml is fine and you can increase it to 50 ml also if he wants to take more
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 388 temperature in 15 month old child
- Loose motion for 15 days old baby
- Blood pressure 114 over 57
- Blood pressure 114 58
- Is 11367 blood pressure normal
- How much solid food should i feed four month baby
- Baby hard stool blood 15 yr old
- 11367 blood pressure chart
- Blood pressure 114 63
- Baby given solid food is the food causing allergy
- Sinarest af for 15 month old
- When is junior lanzol 15 administered
- Can cerelac be given to six month old baby
- How much dosage of cepodem for a six year old
- 18 month old not interested in solid food any suggestion