How many hours should I fast before blood test? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Hi sir as per privious conversation with you before blood test
how many hour i shoulnt have to have food
You will give the first sample as you wake up in the morning on empty stomach.
I want to give it by today i had morning beak fast
Average duration of fasting is 8 hours; therefore give the first sample after you wake up before breakfast or any other food/coffee/tea up in the morning.
It would not be a fasting sample if you give it now after breakfast.
You will need to give a fasting sample and the second sample 2 hours after breakfast.
i give the sample by today 4pm it is ok
No; I wouldn't classify that as fasting sample.
k you tomorrow i will go with fasting thank you bye
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 10 factors that affect blood alcohol concentration
- Leukorrhea in hypothyroidism
- Spots on brain mri
- How long to fast before insulin blood test
- High monocytes blood test
- How long fast before diabetes blood test
- Methamphetamine use and hypothyroidism
- What does prominent mean
- How many hours to fast before complete blood test
- Is it safe to take percocet with hypothyroid
- Testosterone blood test how many hours before
- Troponin hypoglycemia
- Hypothyroidism unconsciousness
- Abnormal lab values and what they mean
- How long to fast before thyroid blood test