How many hours should I fast before blood test? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Hi sir as per privious conversation with you before blood test
how many hour i shoulnt have to have food
You will give the first sample as you wake up in the morning on empty stomach.
I want to give it by today i had morning beak fast
Average duration of fasting is 8 hours; therefore give the first sample after you wake up before breakfast or any other food/coffee/tea up in the morning.
It would not be a fasting sample if you give it now after breakfast.
You will need to give a fasting sample and the second sample 2 hours after breakfast.
i give the sample by today 4pm it is ok
No; I wouldn't classify that as fasting sample.
k you tomorrow i will go with fasting thank you bye
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How long to fast before insulin blood test
- 4th stage stage liver failure
- Pus in urinalysis in men
- Diarrhea in 4th month infant
- Micro urinalysis trace of sugar
- Hodjkins lymphoma 4th stage
- How long fast before diabetes blood test
- Rbc normal range in microscopic test
- 4th day after embryo transferis crampingbloating normal
- What medicine of tpha reactive
- Placenta is low in 4th month
- How many hours to fast before complete blood test
- Testosterone blood test how many hours before
- Median raphe on ultrasound
- How long to fast before thyroid blood test