How long does stitches in penis take to heal? - Online Doctor Chats
How are u doing now
u remember my case
i have a query
hope all your pain has reduced
and the gap, and discharge has improved too?
So , please proceed with your question ..
discharge i can see once
i have few stretches whih i can see out
what will happen to that
As you have mentioned that , your treating doctor mentioned , that they were absorbable sutures, .,..
hence they will get absorbed with time ,.. say 4-8 weeks time
and i see few came out
you mean , completely out ? or stuck within the skin ??
In case, they are protruding out, then they will fall off, once the inner sutures get absorbed , or they can also get embedded in the skin without any issues
i was wearing underwear today
and i can see few stretches
which are struck thr
as i said, In case, they are protruding out, then they will fall off, once the inner sutures get absorbed , or they can also get embedded in the skin without any issues
May i know, if they cause any pain or discomfort in any way to you ?
Are u there ?
In that case, there is no need to worry, as it is not going to affect your sexual function
If you still have any doubts, you can definitely get the protruding part removed , by your operating surgeon
Are u there ?
have u followed my suggestions ?
i hope you have followed my suggestions , mentioned above
please login again if you have any medical queries
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Walgreens antiseptic skin cleanser
- Otc alternative to flonase
- How long does it take for myomectomy stitches to heal
- Cyst l penis stitches healing
- How long does it take for stitches on the lip to heal
- Penis in scheide transparent
- Morphine sulfate injection usp
- How long it takes to heal stitches after tympanoplasty
- Penis shaking yby self
- How long do inside stitches take to heal
- Stinging sensation in penis when urinating
- Stinging sensation in penis
- Potassium citrate for hypokalemia
- Wet sensation tip of penis
- Best painkiller for migraine