How do you differentiate between an arthritic pain and abnormal flu pain? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
There are difference. But may be very subtle to an unexperienced patient or clinician.
Arthritic pain are more severe and associated with localized warmth.
Sometimes it can be associated with swollen joint.
Flu associated pain may not have the additional clinical signs.
Besides these long history of pain is always suspected to be arthritic unless proved otherwise.
ok thank you so much
If clinical features are not conclusive, blood test and radiological test help us take the decision.
Do you have any other questions?
no thanks so much Doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diet chart for one and half year old
- Swine flu hip pain
- Short stretch compression
- Diabetes sweet smell in stools
- Flu virus calf pain
- Act ico bandages
- Flu pain in the knee
- Nabumetone used for
- Pain in forehead after flu
- Diarrhea after eating anything tonsillectomy
- Corten steel thickness
- Diarrhea then thin stringy stools
- Knee pain with flu symptoms
- Prescription ibuprofen cream
- Diarrhea small red bumps on legs abdominal pain