Hospitalisation and treatment after injury by a nail - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : I don't have much time to explain please just answer my questions as fast as you can.
how can i help you
Doctor : if i undertand
User : ok, to cut a long story short my boyfriend (14, skinny) and I were working in the garage building something. anyways, to cut a long story short he fell on a nail. (right side, naval level) the nail went about three inches in, although it only had the width of a needle. he's at the hospital but they won't tell me anything. anyways, my questions are.....
User : 1) Is it LIKELY he punctured his intestines?
User : 2) If he did puncture his intestine, would he need surgery? (even though it's only the width of a needle)
User : 3) if he does need surgery, how long will he be IN the hospital?
User : that's all
Doctor : if your sure it is a width of aneedle
it will not cause much problem until it is infected
or if the nail was dirty
if it was than it will be hectic
User : how long would he be in the hospital, and how long does it take to become infected?
User : please hurry.
it depend on the nail
and the site of injury
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for nail injury
- Cocaine use and bladder control
- Lidocaine and wasp sting
- Left side chest pain during cough
- Sitting on cold bladder infection
- Pain in the rib after an injury treatment
- Treatment for citrobacter koseri in bladder
- Painful red lump on leg
- Thick bladder wall in children
- Treatment and cure for nail bed injuries
- Treatment for buttock pain after injury
- Treatment for pain swallowing after injury
- Stone in gall bladder cmc vellore doctor
- I have a small lump in my neck and im coughing a lot
- How do plants keep homeostasis