Hospitalisation and treatment after injury by a nail - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : I don't have much time to explain please just answer my questions as fast as you can.
how can i help you
Doctor : if i undertand
User : ok, to cut a long story short my boyfriend (14, skinny) and I were working in the garage building something. anyways, to cut a long story short he fell on a nail. (right side, naval level) the nail went about three inches in, although it only had the width of a needle. he's at the hospital but they won't tell me anything. anyways, my questions are.....
User : 1) Is it LIKELY he punctured his intestines?
User : 2) If he did puncture his intestine, would he need surgery? (even though it's only the width of a needle)
User : 3) if he does need surgery, how long will he be IN the hospital?
User : that's all
Doctor : if your sure it is a width of aneedle
it will not cause much problem until it is infected
or if the nail was dirty
if it was than it will be hectic
User : how long would he be in the hospital, and how long does it take to become infected?
User : please hurry.
it depend on the nail
and the site of injury
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Costochondritis salami pepperoni
- Treatment and cure for nail injury
- Costochondritis from malnurishment
- 8 ballz bath salt ingredients
- Where to buy nulips lip balm
- Toddler penis and ball
- Skin sores and smoking eight ballz bathsalt
- Pain in the rib after an injury treatment
- Costochondritis and thyroid problems
- Costochondritis pregnancy third trimester
- Treatment and cure for nail bed injuries
- Treatment for buttock pain after injury
- Treatment for pain swallowing after injury
- Can you use lip balm as lube
- Costochondritis worse with pms