Home pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi.
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : well i recently went off birth control and my period is late...is this normal or should i be worried about being pregnant?
when did you stop taking the pilss?
were your periods regular when you on them?
User : about a month ago. my period was right before my sister;s and she just got hers so now i'm worried
were the periods regular before starting them?
User : yes. they were very regular on the pills
User : not really. but i've been on yaz for like two years
Doctor : did you have unprotected intercourse after stopping the pills?
User : so before it was only slightly irregular...within i would say 5 days so maybe 33 days one month and 28 the next
User : yes. and one time we didn't use a condom
when was that? i mean to ask you after how many days of the period did you have unprotected intercourse?
User : my period had been like maybe twoish weeks before that
taking day 1 as the day you started the bleeding
Doctor : ok
there can be a possibility of pregnancy, as the unprotected intercourse was around the time of your egg release
but since you were on pills before, we cannot say for sure
as the normal fertility to come back, takes about 1-3 months
so if you are delayed now for periods
i will recommend you to take a home urine pregnancy test to confirm/rule out pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stringy vaginal discharge at 38 weeks
- Vitcofol inj for what
- 38 weeks pregnant egg burbs
- 38 weeks pregnant nausea fatigue diarreah
- Nape pain in pregnancy
- Pregnancy stopping operation name
- How to confirm pregnancy test at home
- Confirm pregnancy test with pulse
- Poor hygiene and pregnancy
- Enlarged prostate 38 years old
- Hypothyroidism and home pregnancy tests
- 38 weeks pregnant excedrin
- Home pregnancy test with detol
- Pregasure home pregnancy test
- Llq pain in pregnancy