Home pregnancy test, delayed periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi um i have a question
Doctor : okay
Doctor : proceed
User : i had sex with this girl at the beginning of this month, and she usually gets her period on the 21st. She's not getting it.
User : We used a condom and I know that nothing got in her. Why hasn't she had her period yet?
Doctor : your age
Doctor : and her age
User : i dont want to tell you:(
Doctor : okay
Doctor : are you sure that you didnt let your precum
Doctor : also
User : yeah im sure. we used a condom at the very beginning
User : and i pulled out right after i climaxed
Doctor : are you sure that her periods are regular
User : yeah, its only been off once :p
Doctor : okay your time is more appropriate for her ovulation
User : what does that mean?
Doctor : try a home pregnancy test
Doctor : that means
User : but she can't be pregnant
Doctor : it is the time when the egg in her to be released
Doctor : you can do the test and be tension free
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Is muscle tension or tightness a side effect of paroxetine?
- Home pregnancy test irregular period
- Positive pregnancy test with period
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Pregnancy test positive delayed period
- Is it normal to have a faster heart rate during my menstrual cycle
- Is it ok to take a bath during menstruation
- Iv hcg levels at 4 weeks
- Is menstrual irregularities a side effect of triamcinolone?
- Is difficult or labored breathing a side effect of truvada?
- Is frequent or painful urination a side effect of flagyl er?
- Is it normal to bleed for 8 days
- Is gym good when i have a menstruation
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of vicodin?