Hoarseness of voice after a bad night's sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello Doctor. I just have a question regarding the hoarseness of my voice
User : I work as a sales rep
User : everytime I dont have enough sleep when i go to work my voice is just hoarse
User : but when i take my dayoff, it's back to normal and would be hoarse again a few days
User : it's not sore
User : is this just stress?
There is a fair chance of stress leading to hoarseness of voice
but a detailed history is needed to just say that for you
User : what do you mean
Shall we proceed as I ask you few questions and you reply?
User : yes
When was the first time you noticed this?
User : last month
How long did it stay?
User : for 3 days
User : 3 days each week
When was the last time you noticed this?
User : until today/ my voice is hoarse now
Is the duration of the symptoms increasing each time before it subsides?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sleep training hoarse voice
- Hoarsness of voice after cabg
- Feeling very tired thirsty swollen neck
- Bloody nose can couse low blood counts
- Exhaustion and blurred vision
- Feel sleepy all the time with headaches and sore back
- Hoarse voice at night only
- Blood thinners and blood in stool
- Blotchy face from blood sugar levels
- Prolonged blood clotting with blotchy rash
- Hoarse voice after immunization
- Fatigued legs feel heavy
- Hoarse voice after cold
- Period blood feel blood
- Fibrous lumps around the anus