Hit on head, pain on right side - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
User : Please dont take the chat window off, i really need help
Doctor : Continue.
User : 6 weeks ago i got hit in the head by a basketball. i was fine that evening and the next morning i got headahces. i have had them for 6 weeks now. I have had nausea aswell but i think thats gone. I still have headaches but right now its in the right hand side where my temple is and around my right side
User : i was wondering if you could tell me what it c ould be?
User : and also i havent had a CT scan but im getting one tomorrow.
Doctor : ct scan of head is suggested for you
User : ok
and you were about to ask a last question
User : also can a delatyed hetotama or whatever its called, can you get rid of it?
Doctor : yes
User : phew
User : jsut incase
User : Thank you doctor, youve really helped me. :)
Doctor : yes the ct will tell the further course of action
User : ok
so if ct is normal
than you are fine
User : ok
if there is any heamatoma by rest it may resolve by itself
User : so it can cure itself?
User : How long will it take?
Doctor : yeah its possible
Doctor : it takes time and it varies
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of craniopharyngioma
- Chest congestion upon drinking cold water reason
- Sharp pain in the ear stomach upset and chills advice
- Diagnosis of epiglottitis
- Diagnosis of hairy cell leukemia
- 22 month old vomiting diarrhea night sweats suggestion
- Difficulty in breathing anxiety could this be allergy to mold
- Pain on right side of head and dizziness
- Diagnosis of fibroma
- Severe head pain right side
- Wave of pain on right side of head
- Right side neck head pain
- Lithroscopy nephrostomy and percutaneous nephrostomy done frequent urinaton
- Head pain on right side
- Diagnosis of sinus infection