Highest dosage of adderal for ADHD - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello, I am a 23 year old female with ADD/ADHD. I was diagnosed as a child and have tried several medications
How can I help you?
User : I am on adderal (non XR) and have been for about 6 months
Doctor : Ok
User : I was wondering what is the highest dosage of adderal (non xr) that a doctor will perscribe?
User : My regular doctor moved to a location too far away, and the doctor I saw most recently, did not seem to know anything at all
Doctor : Ok
User : I want to know if I can up my dosage or if I should look into switching medications
User : I am on 20 mg twice a day now, but have been cutting them in half and taking them 10 mg at a time (as my doctors advise)
Doctor : Are you on any medications now? and whats the dosage?
User : generic adderal 20 mg/ twice daily
User : however, i take sometimes 10mg, to spread it throughout the day
User : i work nights somtimes, and i feel as if it doesn't last very long in my system. some days its fine and some days i feel like i never took it.
When were you asked to taper it?
User : 3 months ago?
There are extended release preparations as well
which you can take for day long protection
User : They said it was cheeper than getting a perscription for 10 mg and I don't have insurance right now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Adhd advice for parents
- What are the symptoms of adhd in children?
- Cinnamon with honey cause miscarriage
- I am suffering from adhd, can i take focalin xr?
- Childrens dosage of gaba supplements for adhd
- Tenex dosage for adhd
- Name of organism that causes elephantiasis
- Mild elevation of sgpt and sgot cause
- Can excedrin cause hyperthyroid
- Adhd like symptoms not adhd
- Adhd atentrol side effects complications dosage
- Adhd or not
- Can i take novoseven for factor vii deficiency?
- How to snort concerta 54
- Can oxy elite cause kidney problems