High uric acid levels - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi Dr. Myself 37 yr old male. H 175cm W.92 kgs I am feeling severe pains in the right index finger's joint (upper leverl) for last 3 months. I had a case of increased uric acid level of about 7.3 for which I am taking zyloric 100 mg 1 tablet per day. What could be the reason for the pain. Now since last week, the other fingers are also started paining. Your kind opinion please!
Doctor : ok
please give me some time to go through your history
User : ok dr.
as per your history, you are having gout
and because of that you are getting the index finger pain
may i ask when was the uric acid level checked?
you should continue the Zyloric 100 mg. do not stop that. it will make your symptoms worse if you stop
are you there?
User : sorry dr. i was on a call
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cold water in pregnancy
- Running in cold redness on thighs
- High uric acid levels
- Epilim and high uric acid levels
- Light pink tinge when pee and wipe
- Systolic pressure and cold
- Urine therapy for lichen plums
- High uric acid levels effects
- Pityriasis rosea and cold sores
- Testical are sore when lifting
- Uric acid level high and breastfeeding
- Treating high uric acid levels
- Purple splotches when cold
- First morning urine is very light
- Light pink red on toilet paper