High uric acid level. Do I need medication ? - Online Doctor Chats
Good afternoon,Yesterday I had a medical check up and my uric acid levels are 8.9 and triglyceride levels are 260,my age is 32,did I had to take any meditation
Do you mean meditation or medicine?
Ok we need to investigate further the need reason for high uric acid
Was it a routine medical check up?
do you take any medication for anything else>
yes it was a biannual medical check up
260 mg/dl Triglycerides does not indicate medication
we need to look into total lipid profile
What is your age, weight?
Do you have a family history of heart disease?
Ok this found
the others are within limits
so you just have to go on life style modification
Restrict your diet
increase the vegetables and fruit
YOu probably should take Dietitians plan
exercise - 5 hours per week
Once you have all this in place and follow it religiously your triglycerides can come down
You can retest in 6 months
Are you following me?
When I wake up I have a joint pain
You need to keep a watch on the uric acid levels though it is not high now
Follow these lifestyle changes and repeat the test in 6 months time
thank you too
do you have more queries?
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Have involuntary regurgitation endoscopy shows stomach mucus cause
- Headache face hurts neck hurts
- Reasons for eye twitching
- Upper eyelid twitching for weeks
- Have ulcerative proctitis natural remedies or medication
- Weak eye muscle surgery
- Frequent bowel movements cramps taking birth control what to do
- Have left quadrant discomfort constipation pain er visit required
- Need medication for high bp
- Need medication for acid reflux and grid
- Medication high psa levels
- High sgpt level medication
- High fasting sugar levels need medication
- Lower eyelid skin tag
- Sore ankle swelling pain have colitis prescribed percocet your opinion