High fever, wheezing, 2 years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi how can i help you?
User : hello my 2 year old daughter has been running a high fever, weezing, leeping a lot and wont eat for 6 days now what could be wrong with her?
User : sleeping a lot*
User : her little nephew who is 10 months has the same symptoms, the medicine the doctors gave them is not helping
Doctor : sure we will assist you
Doctor : may be viral infections or respiratory infections
Doctor : what were the medicines given?
Doctor : do you remember the names?
User : abuterol and pulmicort
Doctor : i think they need a course of antibiotics
User : is it normal for a little one to keep a fever for a week
Doctor : No definitely not
User : im really worried, im afraid she may be getting dehidrated
Doctor : k is her tongue dry?
Doctor : i can help you in this regard
Doctor : and refer to an good paediatrician
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- No fever, cough, wheezing and gurgle in chest
- Symptoms of viral bronchiolitis
- Severe masturbation erectile dysfunction premature ejaculation harmonal problems solution
- 102 fever swollen throat wheezing
- Symptoms of vinson syndrome
- Unprotected sex nausea headaches frequent urination pinkish blood pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnant having diarrhoea taking natural treatment for diarrhoea uti cure
- Red itchy bumps on arms legs shins applied cream suggestions
- Symptoms of ramsey hunt syndrome
- High fever headache body aches now fever is gone but have cough and wheezing
- Symptoms of wiedemann syndrome
- Brown spotting delayed periods light pink blood causes and treatment
- Wheezing fever headache stomach pain
- Wheezing baby no fever
- Symptoms of duane syndrome