High eosinophil count in the blood - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : HI sir,
User : I got my bolld report...and every thing is normal...
User : except 12%estinoil level
Doctor : Ok
User : does this...cause any...harm??
Doctor : Do you have any symptoms as such?
User : yeah...i met doc.regarding my...breath,sough sold problem
User : sry cough,cold
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when do you have this cough and cold and what medications did your doctor give you?
User : esinophil level is 12% ...
User : and its writtem 1-6% is...normal
User : the rest levels are in good condition..
Doctor : How is your cough and cold now?
User : its..ok...now
User : i got temporaray relief
User : but i got my report just now...
Doctor : Ok, the count indicates that You may have Eosinophilia and that is the reson for your cough and cold.
User : i just want to know...does this higher esinophil level...cause any harm??
Doctor : Not really, it indicates that you have an allegic process in your body
Doctor : If the symptoms recur, then you have to undergo a test called Absoloute Eosinophil count
Doctor : And if that is high, then you will be treated for Eosinophilia
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can change in medication show any improvement for hiccups
- High eosinophil count symptom
- Symptoms of single thalassemia gene
- Treatment for high eosinophil count in blood
- Suggest possible medication for low lying placenta
- High eosinophil count pregnancy
- How effective is using garlic to remove mole
- Symptoms of thalassemia syndromes
- Symptoms of epithelioid granulomas
- Effects of high eosinophilic count
- Will nervousness affect the ecg result
- What is the rating of mallinckroot drug from 1-10
- High eosinophil count headache
- Symptoms of blood group incompatibility
- Symptoms of anaemia sleep disorder