High BP, blood test electrolyte shows abnormal chloride? Serious? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi good evening
there chloride is abnormal
may i know why the test was done in the first place ?
i dont have report with me now otherwise i would have given u the exact figure
and what was the actual levels ?
i have high blood pressure
wsa the potassium and sodium levels normal ?
may i know your age ?
in that case, the chloride levels does not matter
is there something to be related to kidney
are u on any medications ?
reccently started one amlepores
i hope the renal functions normal ?
In that case, it is fine,
you need not worry about the chloride levels
can u suggest what extra precuation i need to take
in case, you repeat the test after a month or so, then the test results will be normal
unless, the chloride levels , are very very high, there is no need for any other precautions
just borderline levels, are nothing to bother about
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High bp is permanently curable
- Blind lessions fatigue persitant cough
- How serious is high bp
- High bp and nonspecific t wave abnormality
- Iron deficiency and muscle spasms
- Iron deficiency mouth tastes
- Postpartum tachycardia high bp
- Iron deficiency satly mouth
- Sweating and high bp
- Iron deficiency partial seizures
- Blew skin from nose
- Ichthyosis and color blindness
- Iron deficiency taste of salt in mouth
- Food poisoning and blindness
- Blepharitis conjunctivitis liquid medicine