Hiatus hernia with yellow color vomiting every morning - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
please proceed with your health query
User : i am
User : i got heatis hernia before
User : in stomach
User : i got treated
User : but i am getting vomiting inmorning daily
User : yellow vomiting
User : acidic
User : wat to do
how long back was the treatment done?
User : ya more than a year
and what treatment was done for your hiatus hernia?
User : i got a tab ganatone and normaxin
User : now i am fine
User : but getting vomiting daily morning
User : acidic
User : r u der
A hiatus hernia is an anatomical abnormality in which part of the stomach protrudes through the diaphragm and up into the chest.
User : ok
usualy the esophagus or food tube passes down through the chest, crosses the diaphragm, and enters the abdomen through a hole in the diaphragm called the esophageal hiatus.
Doctor : Just below the diaphragm, the esophagus joins the stomach.
In individuals with hiatal hernias, the opening of the esophageal hiatus (hiatal opening) is larger than normal
thru which a portion of the upper stomach slips up or passes (herniates) through the hiatus and into the chest.
Doctor : leading to hiatus hernia
Doctor : and the treatment depends on either being symptomatic
or corrective treatment
corrective treatment usually involves surgery which is the permanent cure
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiatus hernia makes a noise
- Amitriptyline for trapped nerve in shoulder
- Restless arms amitriptyline vodka
- How amla helps for vagina tightnes
- How amla helps in vegina tightening
- Hiatus hernia and back ache
- What cause a saw bum
- Hiatus hernia belt
- Yellow foam comes out my bum
- Hiatus hernia feeling drowsy
- Will amla powder make lose weight
- Itch painful bum keeps coming and going
- Slimy jelly coming out my bum
- Hiatus hernia and vomiting
- Mucus coming ouy my bum