Hiatus hernia with yellow color vomiting every morning - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
please proceed with your health query
User : i am
User : i got heatis hernia before
User : in stomach
User : i got treated
User : but i am getting vomiting inmorning daily
User : yellow vomiting
User : acidic
User : wat to do
how long back was the treatment done?
User : ya more than a year
and what treatment was done for your hiatus hernia?
User : i got a tab ganatone and normaxin
User : now i am fine
User : but getting vomiting daily morning
User : acidic
User : r u der
A hiatus hernia is an anatomical abnormality in which part of the stomach protrudes through the diaphragm and up into the chest.
User : ok
usualy the esophagus or food tube passes down through the chest, crosses the diaphragm, and enters the abdomen through a hole in the diaphragm called the esophageal hiatus.
Doctor : Just below the diaphragm, the esophagus joins the stomach.
In individuals with hiatal hernias, the opening of the esophageal hiatus (hiatal opening) is larger than normal
thru which a portion of the upper stomach slips up or passes (herniates) through the hiatus and into the chest.
Doctor : leading to hiatus hernia
Doctor : and the treatment depends on either being symptomatic
or corrective treatment
corrective treatment usually involves surgery which is the permanent cure
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Subplatysmal flaps and drugs
- Hiatus hernia makes a noise
- Can implanon cause flare of ulcerative colitis
- Sweating at night and having chest pains
- What causes non specific colitis
- Hiatus hernia belt
- Hiatus hernia feeling drowsy
- Puss and wax in ear canal
- What causes decreased colonic transit time
- Sprite and salt effect on menstruation
- Hiatus hernia and vomiting
- Will eating collagen cause harm
- Can colitis cause upset stomach
- Soft lump on spine that swells
- Hiatus hernia and back ache