Herpes simplex infection, usage of condom - Online Doctor Chats
User : If I do not have herpes outbreak in my genital area and the Use a condom how safe is my partner? if I use a condom, and it does not break or fall out then my partner is 100% safe , right?ã??
A condom is only 98 % safe against pregnancy but for Herpes, does it guaranty 100% safe especially if you have no outbreak?
User : male 27
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
User : are u there?
Please give me some time to read the history
Doctor : I will help you in this
Can i ask few questions ?
User : sure
User : 2 minutes
do yu have any lesion over the penis
User : no
Using condoms is safe
User : is it garanteed 100%
Doctor : yes for STDs its 100% garanteed
User : thank you
Doctor : Are you on any medications ?
User : if I had a credit card I would pay you
User : no
do you have herpes infection ?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Herpes outbreak after vaginal hyterectomy
- Drugs/medication for herpes simplex infections
- Lump in my throat after giving oral
- Drugs/medication for infective synovitis
- Herpes infection in nose after rhinoplasty
- Tounge soreness under after giving oral
- Pain in the thigh after gonorrhea treatment
- Drugs/medication for eyestrain
- Treatment and cure for herpes simplex infections
- Drugs/medication for intrauterine fetal seizures
- Herpes simplex infections causes
- Treatment and cure for pneumocephalus
- Symptoms of porokeratosis
- Diagnosis of herpes simplex infections
- Symptoms of herpes simplex infections