Herpes simplex infection, usage of condom - Online Doctor Chats
User : If I do not have herpes outbreak in my genital area and the Use a condom how safe is my partner? if I use a condom, and it does not break or fall out then my partner is 100% safe , right?ã??
A condom is only 98 % safe against pregnancy but for Herpes, does it guaranty 100% safe especially if you have no outbreak?
User : male 27
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
User : are u there?
Please give me some time to read the history
Doctor : I will help you in this
Can i ask few questions ?
User : sure
User : 2 minutes
do yu have any lesion over the penis
User : no
Using condoms is safe
User : is it garanteed 100%
Doctor : yes for STDs its 100% garanteed
User : thank you
Doctor : Are you on any medications ?
User : if I had a credit card I would pay you
User : no
do you have herpes infection ?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Paracetamol dose preterm
- Drugs/medication for herpes simplex infections
- Do you increase eltroxin to get tsh down
- Herpes taste in mouth
- How long dose norethisterone stay in system
- Sour taste in mouth herpes
- Treatment and cure for herpes simplex infections
- Herpes and mold in the toilet
- Mode of transmission of herpes virus
- Lactose intolerant red dots
- Is steatocystoma multiplex related to herpes simplex
- Herpes simplex infections causes
- Flat purple dot on penis shaft
- Diagnosis of herpes simplex infections
- Symptoms of herpes simplex infections