Hepatitis C, liver cirrhosis, rheumatiod arthritis - Online Doctor Chats
User : my father, 56, has cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis c, and rheumatiod arthritis. i was told that the next stage is liver cancer. what do i look out for to know if it's gone that far?
Doctor : you need to get few tests done for
Doctor : that
User : his stomach is extended and his ankles are swollen
User : does that have anything to do with it?
Doctor : like biopsy of liver and blood tests
User : he had a biopsy of his liver last november and there was no tumor.
Doctor : it can be due to liver damage
User : but my father is stubborn and hates the doctor
User : sometimes i think he doesnt want to admit he's sick
User : what can i do from home to help him without him knowing that i know he's getting worse?
Doctor : he needs admission into hospital
User : look i understand that
User : my father is just incredibly stubborn and wont go
Doctor : it needs to be cured with vaccination and injections
Doctor : it can't be cured at home
User : is there anything i can do fromhome to keep him comfortable
User : ?
Doctor : you can take help of your neighbours
Doctor : and relatives
User : what are my neighbors going to do?
Doctor : you can't do anything rather than watching
Doctor : they will cinvince hin
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosed as fatty liver and consuming liquor need advise
- Pregnant is the sgpt and gamma-gt levels normal
- Ultrasound reports showed bhp grade ii causes treatment
- Diagnosis of enteric fever
- Diagnosis of fungal skin infection
- Diagnosis of median rhomboid glossitis
- Diagnosis of chronic perianal dermatitis
- Diagnosis of olecranon bursitis
- Liver cirrhosis and hepatitis c
- Can flu shot cause elevation in liver enzymes
- Chronic hepatitis c liver cirrhosis can sulfazine treat liver cirrhosis
- Malaria leads to liver cirrhosis
- Colostrum and liver cirrhosis
- Report showed low monocytes elevated bilirubin should i be worried
- Cure for hepatitis c infection liver cirrhosis fibrosis and steatosis