Hepatitis B vaccine - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i had a question about hep b
User : my future wife has hep. b, and i do not,
User : is there anyway to prevent the transferrance ?
You get vaccinated against Hep B
User : i got the series when i was a child
User : over 10years ago
User : do i need to get a booster?
Did yu get the boosters?
User : i went through series of 3
After that there are booster doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
taken after 5 yrs
Now yu have to get the antibody serology of the hepatitis
and see if you req tires
User : when i am vaccinated, is it safe to have sex monogomously?
to prevent the infectin
User : is there anything she should take before marriage?
User : medicine?
Yes in fact she has to see a ID specialist or Gastroenterologist
for full course of follow ups
What stage she is in?
User : i am not sure.
Because 15% of acute cases progress to Chronic hepatitis
Doctor : That is why this is important
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cheston cold drug info
- Hepatitis b vaccine booster
- Cheston cold medicine usage
- Energix hepatitis b vaccine
- Hepatitis b vaccine twinrix
- Is flu vaccination effective to check flu attack
- Cheston cold total nf
- Hepatitis b vaccine hbsag
- Is it necessary to give pneumococcal vaccine
- Cheston cold harmful for pregnancy
- What is the difference between painful and painless vaccines
- Production of cheston cold cipla
- What are the different brands of anti-rabies vaccines
- Hepatitis b vaccination in pregnancy
- Need information on pulse polio programme what is the dosage