Hepatitis A treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi I want to know that in which hospital I can get the best treatment for heptatis A
User : in delhi or Noida
Doctor : There are a lot of hospitals with their reviews by the users in our website, you can use it and decide
Hepatitis A is a mild viral infection, which mainly requires symptomatic treatment
Care should be taken not to transmit the disease
Doctor : mainly
Doctor : And may I know the age,gender of the patient?
User : is this desease can be spreaded just by coming in contact of infected people
User : 14 year boy
Doctor : Ok
It spreads mainly through oral route.
User : Oral route means??
Are you the patient?
User : no my brother is patient
Doctor : How is it confirmed that it is Hepatitis A?
User : he is first diagonised with jondis
User : later on get confirmed to heptaitis A
Did your doctor asked for a lab test?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vaginal scaring after giving birth
- Hepatic encephalopathy treatment
- Hepatitis ayurvedic treatment, kerala
- Legs numb after giving birth
- Mirena and dry cough
- Persistent dry cough vomiting
- Palpitation and dry cough
- Vagina itches after gibing birth
- Pins and needles after giving birth
- Hepatitis c treatment
- Dry cough and norflox
- Normal wbc ranges after giving birth
- I only cough when i sit down
- Drug for hepatitis c treatment
- Hepatitis c treatment in ayurveda