Hepatitis A treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi I want to know that in which hospital I can get the best treatment for heptatis A
User : in delhi or Noida
Doctor : There are a lot of hospitals with their reviews by the users in our website, you can use it and decide
Hepatitis A is a mild viral infection, which mainly requires symptomatic treatment
Care should be taken not to transmit the disease
Doctor : mainly
Doctor : And may I know the age,gender of the patient?
User : is this desease can be spreaded just by coming in contact of infected people
User : 14 year boy
Doctor : Ok
It spreads mainly through oral route.
User : Oral route means??
Are you the patient?
User : no my brother is patient
Doctor : How is it confirmed that it is Hepatitis A?
User : he is first diagonised with jondis
User : later on get confirmed to heptaitis A
Did your doctor asked for a lab test?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is pain in the arms and legs a side effect of livalo?
- Hepatic encephalopathy treatment
- Hepatitis ayurvedic treatment, kerala
- Food poisoning and shivering
- Food poisoning and hot and cold flushes
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of mobic?
- Fizzing in right side of abdomen
- Flying with slight concussion
- Is red, swollen skin a side effect of nitrofurantoin?
- Foaming at mouth and dying
- Hepatitis c treatment
- Is dark-colored urine a side effect of metronidazole?
- Drug for hepatitis c treatment
- Is pain in upper stomach a side effect of gavilyte c?
- Hepatitis c treatment in ayurveda