Help for shin splints - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hey
how can i help you?
User : shin splints. no access to ice. have to keep running. what can I do (in my dorm room) to help?
i willl need to ask few more questions. can i proceed?
User : you there?
User : yeah
User : ?
Yes, as I am chatting with some patients simultaneously. Please bear with us for a reply
User : except I only have 5 minutes
Doctor : do you nned to exercise on hard suface?
or uneven ground?
User : I run on a track
do u use good fitting shoes?
User : its just shin splints. I'm just looking for practical ways to help
User : yeah. I went to runners forum and they fitted me for some
is uphill or downhill running?
User : on a track
do you have tight leg muscles?
or do you bend forward when running?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diclofenac for shin splints
- Gaba receptors anxiety
- Diagnosis of cerebral folate deficiency
- Calcium sulfonate detergent
- Shin splint skin burn
- Shin splints vitamin deficiency
- Propranolol anxiety 80mg
- Goose egg on shin splint?
- Propranolol 20mg anxiety
- Santyl ointment generic
- Diagnosis of popliteal artery injury
- Compound shin splints
- Diagnosis of bone deformity
- Diagnosis of popliteal injury
- Diagnosis of non-infectious arthritis