Heel, leg pain, weight gain. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
I have leg pain alsmost every day and specially the heel area. What could be the reason?
May I know your age and weight please?
i am 33 years of age and my weight is 62kgs
Have you gained sudden weight in short span of time?
Yes i had gained weight in short span of time earlier, but recently i have gained weight due to pregnancy. I have 6months old baby.
Most of the time, heel pain is due to sudden weight gain, which causes pressure on the heel, knee, etc to cause pain.
In such cases, reducing wright will help a lot.
any other specific reason...at times it is so severe that it gets dificult to walk also
thanks for your advice
Is there anything else I can help you with?
what should be the ideal weight for 33/f/5ft
Give me a min.
Your BMI is 26.7.
it should be below 25, right?
ok...no more queries.
Thanks once again..havea good evening...
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you good health.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest medicine for leg pain
- Pelvic pain and leg pain
- White pimple on tongue std
- From pimple to staff
- Menieres tingling in hands
- Diabetic leg pain painful
- Wrist pain and pregnancy first trimester
- Pimples on thighs from sitting
- Leg pain in both legs
- Pain from old fracture in leg
- Stuffy head and neck aches
- Any tubeto remove pimple
- Purple pill for soreness
- Suggest treatment for leg pain
- Shoulder dislocation and dizziness