Heavy work schedule, unconfirmed pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Doc, I have worked so much for the past 2 months working overnight, if i am pregnant, what would be the effect to my baby? i am also wearing fitted jeans because i am not yet sure if i am...
please provide your age, and location
User : 29 yrs old and from
i will need to ask few more questions. can i proceed?
User : 29 years old and from
User : yes doc
when was your last menstrual period?
User : july 7, 2009
after that you have not got your periods?
User : yes doc
have to checked urine pregnancy test?
User : not yet, i am about to this weekend
have you checked urine pregnancy test?
since how long are you working in th enight shifts?
User : If I am, is there could be a major effect to the baby? i am worried
User : for the past 2 months
if you are working since a long time in night shift, your body would have got adjusted to it
but you will need atleast 7-8 hours sleep
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Working with pregnancy sleepiness
- Permanent solution to heat rash
- Heavy sneezing during pregnancy
- Heavy lifting made throat hurt
- Lower pelvic pain and endomtrial polyps
- Normal time to enjaculate
- Heavy breathing during pregnancy
- Heat in vagina area
- Heavy lifting hysterectomy symptoms
- Sysfol tablets work in pregnancy
- Enlarged lymph nodes irregular periods
- Enlarged inguinal lymph nodes irregular periods
- Heaviness in stomach during pregnancy
- Size of endometrium when pregnant
- Heavy weight lifting and hematuria