Heavy vaginal bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?>
User : Hi.
User : I've been bleeding out of my vagina for around six days now. It's very heavy. Heavier than normal. I had to take the Plan B pill. Is that a side affect or should I be worried?
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : 19 and female
is it painful?
User : Yes
have u seen any doctor?
User : Not yet
User : I was hoping that it would settle down, but I was of course wrong.
Doctor : what ocps are u taking?
User : None.
did u face similar episodes before?
User : No, not at all
are u sexually active?
User : yes
when did u have sex for the last time?
User : About seven days ago
User : Could it possibly be a miscarriage?
did u miss a period?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dydrogesterone and pigmentation
- What is endogest tablet
- Should anyone fly after angiogram
- Oily hair after anesthetic
- Painful scrotum after angiogram
- Rash after epidural anesthesia
- What is the dose of progyluton
- Dr slim tea for menstruation
- Heavy vaginal bleeding with crampings
- Person are sucessful after angio plast surgery
- Continuous heavy vaginal bleeding
- Early menstruation lipo 6
- Heavy vaginal bleeding causes
- Heavy vaginal bleeding and clotting
- Sudden heavy vaginal bleeding