Heavy period lasting over a month - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi..I've been having some serious..girl issues..
User : I started bleeding a week before my period last month...and haven't stopped..
User : and now it's that time again..and it's really bad.
Doctor : Okay
User : i'm on the pill and am super strict about taking it...
User : i'm 17
User : what can i do about it?
And your bleeding as not yet stopped since 1 month right.
User : it's been about 5 weeks..yeah.
Okay may I know the name of the pill you are taking?
User : ortho-tricyclen
Is the bleeding heavy?
User : only during my period.
User : but it's super heavy..especially for me.
Doctor : Okay Is it been rgular
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red blotchy face alcohol
- Bruise lasting over 2 months
- Heavy periods over 40
- Does alcohol causes mucus in bowel
- Period lasting over a month
- Watery periods
- Stopped alcohol how long body healthy
- Will drinking lemon water daily help to regulate my menstrual cycle
- Spitting up blood alcoholic
- Chest pain lasting over a month
- Cramping but no period 17 days late
- Vagnial bleeding after taking morning after pill is it normal
- Fever lasting over a month
- Cramp back pain 3 weeks after miscarriage
- Neo penotran suppository alcohol before insert