Heavy bleeding with clots, back ache but no cramps - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you
Please proceed with your query ?
User :and im 17 years old.ive been having heavy bleeding,backaches,blood clots and no cramps
I am sorry to say, this service is only for those who are above 18 yrs >
User : well i have an adult here if they can get on and explain to you my problem
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now.
Doctor : Ok
User : she has been complaining about her cycle and i dont knoe what to do so i called her dr. and they said to try ihis out tonight and get back with them in the morning
User : im very srry for havibf her log in i didnt knoe you had to be over 18
Doctor : Is she on any medications ?
User : no she is not
Doctor : Is her menstrual cycles regular ?
does she get it every month
User : yes it is regular except this month she said it ws differant
User : she said she was suppose to retrieve it on the 16 of september
User : what do you think could be the problem?
Doctor : Was any blood or urine investigations done ?
User : yes she had blood clots and its very heavy
Doctor : or ultrasound of abdomen or pelvis ?
Take Tab. Meftal 500 mg, 2 times a day for next 2 days
if the bleeding is still heavy
she requires ultrasound and other blood investigations
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cramping back ache pink blood
- Are headaches caused purely by over masturbation
- Sore breasts before period
- Lumps in breast before period
- Heavy breasts before period
- Stomach cramps and back ache
- Colchicine where can i find it
- Ejaculation in sleep remedy
- Cramping back ache early pregnancy
- Feel of cervix before period
- Clear stretchy discharge before period
- Back pain after eating fruit any ideas
- Lower back pain diarrhea on tramadol will i feel better
- Sudden back aches daughter cramps
- Cramps back ache stools