Heavy bleeding with clots after a blood transfusion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi, my friend is on her period and experiencing painful and large clots coming out.. is that normal?
Doctor : passing large number of clts indicates that the bleeding is heavy
User : even if there like the size of silver dollars?
Doctor : you mean the clots
User : yes and shes had her period for a few weeks now
Doctor : what is her age?
User : 17
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are the periods are regular
User : well, she says no the clots are bigger and the period is way heavier than normal
User : she previously had a blood transfusion could this affect this a lot?
Doctor : she needs to get physically examained by a gynecologist
Doctor : and get some investigations done
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Reason for discharge from breast cramps and delay in periods
- Treatment for thyroid after using neo mercazole
- What could be the symptom of miscarriage mediated menstrual bleed
- What causes spotting during periods
- How does clogged blood in the head cleaned naturally
- Tired after blood transfusion
- Does amoxicillin cause neck pain
- Will periods start if taking mensovit
- Symptoms after a blood transfusion
- Lower right abdomal pain and loud bubbling noises please help
- Blood transfusion after care
- Do painkillers cause delay in periods
- Can nose piercings cause cancer
- Need blood transfusion after heavy period
- Heavy periods blood transfusion