Heavy bleeding due ot hormonal imbalance - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : Well, I wanted to know if i should go to the doctor or not, so can i just tell you my symptoms
Doctor : you could tell me your symptoms and i could assess if you need to go to a doctor
User : ok, here goes
are u there?
User : I'm a 22 year old female and my period was two weeks late. Then yesterday it started but it's been a really heavy flow andi've had cramps in my lower and upper abdomen
Doctor : have you had similar symptoms before this?
User : no, and I've never had a really heavy flow for this long
Doctor : ok nothing to worry it happens mostly due to hormonal
but do consult a obstetrician who will assess you after a physical examination
are u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reason of blood coming out from mouth
- Hormonal imbalance due to ipill
- What causes strings of blood in period
- Blood comes from mouth and nose
- Can computer screens raise blood pressure
- Hormonal imbalance due to abortion
- Can blood come up my throat
- Is primolut safe have heavy bleeding hormonal imbalance
- Hormone imbalance due to chemo
- Orange period blood cause
- Bppv due to hormone imbalance
- What causes orange period blood
- Orange menstrual blood and celexa
- Blood clots cramps almost orange
- Blood compatabilty during pregnancy