Heavy bleeding after cesarean delivery. Should I be worried? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor Good Evening
How can I help you?
I had a cesarean for my first baby before 6 months
and this is my 2nd mensus
bu t im experiencing heavy flow yesterday and today
for one hour once i need to change my sanitary pads
it is very heavy ...i havnt experienced like this before
is that something to be worried about or it is normal?
It should be normal. I don't think you need to worry much about it.
You said, it started just yesterday.
is there any relation between that and this heavy flow?
Heavy flow can be related to sudden start of activity.
but i asked my doctor after delivery that when i can start the aerobics class, she told that i can start it after 6 months
but i started after 9 onths only
ohh...should i discontinue my aerobics?
It is fine. Yo need not worry. The bleeding will come down in 2 days.
You can discontinue the aerobics until the periods are over, or until the flow becomes less.
yeah ...currently im not going
Then it should be fine.
so there is no problem in continuing my aerobics after my periods,right?
Not at all.
I am feeling tired because of this
can you recommend some thing to take ,so that i can feel brisk
Yes. I can understand that. You need to have more of fruit juices, especially oranges.
Ohh ok doctor
Always have plenty of water.
You should be fine in 2 days I hope.
In case the heavy flow continues even after 2 more days, then you need to visit your gynecologist once.
Thank you so much for your advise, I was much worried about this..but now im feeling much better after consulting with you.
You can relax.
Heavy bleeding can occur with vrious causes.
May be the sudden increase in the temperature of environment, maybe increased activity
1st month it was normal but this second one is heavy
So, relax for now, and get along with your daily activities.
Ok doctor.Thank you
Hope I had been helpful.
Yes very much
is there anything else that i could help you on?
Thanks for consulting me.
ok doctor... bye
Let us know if you have any health related queries.
Have a Nice Evening!!
wish u the same..Bye!!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Should i be worried about heavy bleeding after weaning child
- What causes repetitive strain injury
- Will steroid effect the menstruation
- Will taking amethyst stop periods
- Can a uti cause hives
- Ventricular tachycardia causes hypotension because
- Should i be worried about the bleeding after fingering
- Can protected sex cause delay in periods
- Causes of knee pain stiffness
- Slight bleeding after sex should i be worried
- Reason for sudden lack of cramps before periods
- What causes excessive menstrual bleeding
- Mild bleeding after miscarriage should i be worried
- Heavy bleeding after delivery should i be worried
- Infection that causes sore throat