Heavy bleading and cramps after positive urine pregnancy test, blood HCG test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i had 3 positive pregnancy tests and now im on my period and the tests ar negative now why?
i will help you in this
i will need to ask a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
please provide your age, location, occupation.
when was your last menstrual period?
User : 16 oswego no occupation
User : the 21 of sep
was the bleeding heavy during periods?
did you have cramps during your period?
User : yes and it heavy but not this time its birght red
when as the last time you checked the pregnancy test?
User : two days ago
and the last time you had periods, you had heavy bleeding with cramps?
User : yes
if so, then you might have already aborted the baby
User : this time bright red not heavy with little cramps
please get a scan and an examination done to confirm whether baby is still there in uterus or not
also get a blood HCG test done to confirm or to rule out pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Benadryl and renal recipients
- Hcg urine pregnancy test
- 5 weeks pregnant can she take unwanted kit
- Positive pregnancy test but cramping
- Nose bleed every time i bend down
- Ranbaxy hcg urine pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test positive can take megifest and cytolog to abort
- Breast pain when bending over
- Hcg blood pregnancy test
- Pregnant taking mtp tablets minimal bleeding options other than surgery
- Bending spine causing breathing issues
- Benafits of evion tab
- Pregnant after abortion prescribed with cycotec feeling heartbeat bloating confused
- Urine pregnancy test hcg level
- Persisting bleeding after abortion taking misoprost need dc