Heavy acidity, gas. On antacids. Not helpful. Done endoscopy. Why is this happening? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My wife is having Acidity heavily...always burbing
Is she on any antacids?
its having 1 months..lot of medication... antacids in lot..but no relief..
no adverse report
Was the reports normal?
Did she get tested for H. pylori infection?
Please get it done
It may be the cause
Gastritis is not a tough condition to treat
It can be completely cured
any immediate relief..any medication?
An experienced Gastroenterologist should be able to treat it without any difficulty
Yes, there is
pyloric is for infant i believe
she has been on HOD gastro ,appollo gleneagles
any food habits?
H. Pylori occurs in adults too
Yes, definitely she should avoid spicy food
She has to take more fruits and salads
and plenty of water
PAN 40 will be correct?
PAN DSR is better than Pan 40
ok..any other advise?
Yes, please consult a Gastroenterologist
I do not think you should rely on homeopathy
Please get a yearly endoscopy done
Is there anything else you wish to ask me?
Thank you too
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Foul smelling gas in child
- Heavy mucus while having endoscopy
- Giardia light headed child
- Why cant take antacid before endoscopy
- Sinus arrhythmia and marijuana
- Why biopsy during endoscopy
- Is cyclopam harmful for child
- How much simethicone can a child take
- Levest and cardiac arrythmia
- Spot in the arse hole
- Shingles of the arse
- Acidity heartburn on pantocid it done endoscopy what is wrong
- Why no alcohol after endoscopy
- Arrow tramadol side effects
- Grey stool symptom child