Heavy acidity, gas. On antacids. Not helpful. Done endoscopy. Why is this happening? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My wife is having Acidity heavily...always burbing
Is she on any antacids?
its having 1 months..lot of medication... antacids in lot..but no relief..
no adverse report
Was the reports normal?
Did she get tested for H. pylori infection?
Please get it done
It may be the cause
Gastritis is not a tough condition to treat
It can be completely cured
any immediate relief..any medication?
An experienced Gastroenterologist should be able to treat it without any difficulty
Yes, there is
pyloric is for infant i believe
she has been on HOD gastro ,appollo gleneagles
any food habits?
H. Pylori occurs in adults too
Yes, definitely she should avoid spicy food
She has to take more fruits and salads
and plenty of water
PAN 40 will be correct?
PAN DSR is better than Pan 40
ok..any other advise?
Yes, please consult a Gastroenterologist
I do not think you should rely on homeopathy
Please get a yearly endoscopy done
Is there anything else you wish to ask me?
Thank you too
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How does miprogen works for pregnancy
- Can flatulence cause urinary problems
- Heavy mucus while having endoscopy
- Sinus drainage causing upset stomach
- Why cant take antacid before endoscopy
- Why biopsy during endoscopy
- How to ure mintop
- Causes of dumping syndrome
- Sticky faeces causes and prevention
- How to treat milia on the penis
- Acidity heartburn on pantocid it done endoscopy what is wrong
- Why no alcohol after endoscopy
- How much time mifegest take to work
- Miraqule50 how its work
- What causes excessive flatulence