Heaviness in ear like feeling of blocked ear after getting slapped. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi I am XXXXXXX M 37
Please go ahead with your query
I had fight with someone 2 days back.
He slapped me & at that time I felt pain. After 2 days, now there is no pain as such but still I feel heaviness in my ear ( like you feel while air travel for short term) i mean feeling of blocked ear.& not able to hear properly ..I mean sound echo as in blocked ear in air travel.
Quarrel or physical fight
please suggest some remady
quarrel...but at the end he slapped on my ear
Do you have blood from the ear?
even pain was much then
this can reduce the pain
IT takes sometime for the pressure to come out of the middle ear
If the pain increases you need an examination to check for the intactness of the ear drum
i mean ciprofloxacin
CIPRO is an antibiotic, it should not be used
It does not relieve the pain
It is unnecessary
You can infact to OTOGESIC drops
but there is no pain..only blocked feeling & heaviness
Yeah the pressure take longer time to subside
so should i take CALPOL as there is no pain ?
Take OTOGESIC ear drops
If it does not help take tablet
OTOGESIC drop for 1 day only ? BID ?
thrice a day, two drops in the ear each time
OK...if problem persist should i go for ear checkup?
The ear drum is very delicate and is not tolerant to trauma
Do not worry since the pain is not there, it takes sometime for the fullness to subside
ok..thanks a lot
Is there anything I can help you with?
thats enough..have a good day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Amway nutrilite bio c useful for diabetic patients
- Amway nutrilite bio c use procedure
- Heaviness in ear after slap
- Amway nutrilite protein powder are beneficial for sciatica patent
- Ear feels blocked after punch
- Ears ringing after ear slap
- Postural drainage on a 2 year old
- The problem with amway nutrilite bad
- Orange drainage from nose
- Orange drainage from nose normal
- Sore throat stiff neck drainage
- Sore neck and shoulders sinus drainage
- Amoxicillin bloated tummy toddler
- Ear blocked after a slap
- Ears feel blocked after ipod