Heat stroke after exposure to sun - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi i was wondering if you can get a heat stroke or heat exhaustion
User : in 40 degree weather?
Doctor : pl proceed wd age/duration of the disesae
Doctor : r u there?
User : yes
User : age and duration?
User : im 22
User : duration?
Doctor : k
User : i was wrestling
User : and after 5 mins
User : i got up
User : and i was really dizzy
Doctor : well it depends on the exposure of the heat
Doctor : to the body
User : its 40 degrees right now
Doctor : then on the body fluids
Doctor : ur from?
User : i didnt drink that much water today
User : california
Doctor : u have drink about 15-20 glasses of water
User : it was just indoors wrestling
User : no i only had like 4-5 glasses
Doctor : add juices
Doctor : fruits
Doctor : no beer or wine
User : i dont have a heat stroke or heat exhaustion right
Doctor : k
User : that requires heat?
User : like the sun?
Doctor : take light food
Doctor : rest & relaxation
User : im just making sure its nothing too serious
Doctor : yeah its normal
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does atripla cause false positives in drug tests?
- Cardiomegaly after heat stroke
- Dent in forehead dx
- Long line dent in forehead
- Hit head leaving dent on forehead
- Moles developing after a heat stroke
- Moles after heat stroke
- Taking magic mushrooms with atrial fibrillation
- Atrophy and periventricular microvascular disease
- Degenerative cerebral atrophy life expectancy
- Heat stroke cure by ayurveda
- Why give ranitidine to dengue patients
- What icd 9 do i use for dilated atrium
- Heat stroke cerebrovascular accident
- Running nose and dengue