Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Heart pain cause and treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   HOw can I help you
User :   I have pain in near to heart from past 3 days and it still exists. Please let me know do i need to consult doctor. I am 27 years
Doctor :   Yes it is absolutely essential for you to consult the Internal medicine Doctor and get an ECG done to rule out any involvement of the Heart
Doctor :   Please do not waste further time in getting to the Hospital
User :   Where in... i can consult
Doctor :   It can be done at any Clinic if they have the Facility; it shall not require a qualified or a consultant
Doctor :   That is for the ECG and
User :   ok
Doctor :   with regard to your consultation please meet the Internal Medicine doctor he shall guide you if needed further
User :   Thanks i will
Doctor :   You are welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor