Heart burns and missed periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Iâ??m 16. my period was supposed to come november 18, but it hasnâ??t yet. Since then, on 2 separate days, I have woken up with stomach pains. My stomach will hurt badly in the middle. It will be so bad I can barely move. And I feel extremely nauseous & like I am going to throw up. However, within an hour, it all goes away. Is there something wrong with me?
Doctor : ur profession/location
User : student - sc
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : no - none
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma et
User : no none
Doctor : r u sexually active?
User : no i am not
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : No
Doctor : it seems that ur suffering from heart burns
User : really?
Doctor : yeah
User : that would make my stomach hurt? and feel nauseos?
Doctor : yea
User : also, is it normal for my period to be this late? it's usually about 2 or 3 weeks late. but it was supposed to come nov. 18. im 16 and had my period for 4 years
Doctor : ya may be due to certain changes in ur body
User : what causes heart burns? is that a bad thing? is it serious?
Doctor : Fatty and spicy foods delay stomach emptying leading to an increased tendenc
Doctor : Certain types of medications like ibuprofen
Doctor : Obesity,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is vomiting a side effect of xodol?
- Is pain a side effect of felbatol?
- Constipation frequent urination missed period heart burn
- Side effects of alphamox 500
- Is chills a side effect of fosamax?
- Is nausea a side effect of rozerem?
- Side effects of hygroton
- Side effects of benadon
- Side effects of podofilox
- Missed period burning sensation
- Side effects of acupil
- Burning in belly missed period
- Burning stomach and missed period
- Burning urination missed period
- Is fainting a side effect of ismo?