Heart buring, from 4 years, alcoholic - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello Doctor
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please continue
User : i have some concerned problem with my heart
User : I mean heart burning \
Doctor : ok
User : can you please suggest me on this
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : How long you have this
User : From 3 to 4 years
Doctor : and which part of the day you have these symptoms
Doctor : Is there any relationship with the intake of food
User : moninrg it will be more
User : and most of the time just before the food
User : yes I felt it is difficult when I am taking the food
Doctor : What is the age?
User : I am 22 +
Doctor : Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : Male
User : Single
User : 78 kg
User : 5.7 ft
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : I smoke
User : Occassionally take alcohol
Doctor : Do you have food at regular intervals and timely daily?
User : yes I do
Doctor : Do you skip any meal?
Doctor : and then does the heart burn increases?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heart murmur and alcohol
- Symptoms of heart only working 15 percent
- Normal heart rate for 15 year old
- Tachycardia symptoms in 15 year olds
- Heart stop for 15 minutes
- Drinking alcohol with a heart monitor
- Jogging heart rates 15 year old male
- Noise trauma to ear
- Heart beating hard and alcohol
- Heart murmur alcohol consumption
- Heart pounding after alcohol
- Stapedius muscle middle ear
- Sinus pressure ears popping
- Relieve pressure ear infection
- Sinus infections ear pain