Heart attack, kidney failure on life support - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help you
User : what will happen if a person had a heart attack then kidney faliue on life support?
Doctor : how old the persion is?
User : 63
Doctor : k.. he needs to be
User : yes
Doctor : on continous monitering and support till the normal physiology is restored..
User : Is he going to be ok?
User : the Doctor said possible brain damage
Doctor : ya if the damage to those organs are not that bad
User : they said both went ok
User : they said both are not ok
Doctor : then with proper medication he will be normalised..
User : Will he live?
Doctor : what diagnosis they have made?
User : He's my granpa
User : I dont know I'm out of state and just recieved a phone call
Doctor : k..get back to us wit
Doctor : diagnosis so that we can help u better..
Doctor : subscribe to ur service
User : I cant
User : I dont have any money
Doctor : k..
User : How could I pay 4 it?
User : Hello
Doctor : how old u r?
User : 12
User : I love him
Doctor : k dont worry he will be okay..
User : Ok
Doctor : pray God ..
User : I will
User : I will pary
User : I will pray
Doctor : k..bye..
User : Bye
User : thanx 4 help
Doctor : u r welcome..
User : bye
Doctor : bye..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Congenitive heart and kidney failure
- Describe arm pain heart attack
- 5 most common signs of heart attack
- Chest pain from bad posture
- Bacterial prostatitis and headache
- Heart transplant for kidney failure
- Pleuritic chest pain icd 9 code
- Kidney failure end of life
- Sharp chest pain that comes and goes
- Gum infection bacterial peritonitis
- Kidney failure and heart problems
- Bacterial growth in red light
- Recurring lip bacterial infection
- Pregnancy and vaginal bacterial infection labial itching
- Weak heart and kidney failure