Hearing loss since 6 years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello sir
User : Need information regarding ear problem.
Doctor : k
User : My mother cannot hear 100% of words that we speak.
Doctor : pl tell about ur age/profession/duration of disease
User : It is for my mother.
Doctor : her age
User : Age:45, Housewife.
Doctor : Do she have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : No
Doctor : since how long shes having the probs?
User : past 6 years
Doctor : do she have probs wd both ears?
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no. Problem in a single ear
Doctor : any ear discharge?
Doctor : any abnormal sounds
User : No. She is using ear-aid.
Doctor : k
User : Nothing like that.
Doctor : it seems the problem might be due to malfunctioning of the hearing oragns
User : oh
Doctor : may be bad ear drum
User : what shall we do?
Doctor : may be it might have ruptured
Doctor : well in that case
Doctor : we can do is to get her checked thoroughly regarding the same
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can high blood pressure riase liver enzymes
- Hearing loss at 35 years old
- Dizziness hearing loss diabetic for 9 years taking medication recommendations
- Peeing blood monster energy
- Hearing loss since hitting head
- Hearing loss 40 years old
- Eptoin blood test normal range
- Pumping sound in ear
- Liver enzymes and blood pressure medications
- Pulse in ear when waking
- O negative blood and epilepsy
- 6 year molars hearing loss
- Pulsing and warm ear
- Ear pulse while sleeping
- Pulse in ear started suddenly