Hearing echo sound in ears. Blowing has not helped much. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
I have my ears blocked ( I mean the nose to ear passage getting blocked) almost every day from the past 10 days. I am not having other cold symptoms. Able to hear echo in my ears)
I have tried blowing out my ears but that doesn't help much.
Inspite of taking precautions, I still continue to face the problem every day - morning times
You must continue to blow the ears every morning
Also, keep your ears plugged with cotton balls
I am not aware of valsalva menouver, where can I find the information?
It is nothing but blowing the ears
I am sorry the spelling is valsalva maneuver
ok will do the same, will nasal drops in this case?
Yes, you could use it too
In such a case, it is better to avoid it
Just try the valsalva maneuver
thanks a lot
Do you have more queries?
that's all Dr
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Used tuagin for hair fall how can hair regrow
- Echo in ear fluid in ear
- Lump in throat blood in spit sore lump headache cure
- Hearing echo in one ear
- Painful bump in shoulder hurts when moved at certain angles
- Migraine pulsing under chin what could this be
- Red sinus with white patches burning mucus from sinus
- Child has hypersalivation can econorm be given
- Ulcer next to vulva sore throat vicks nyquil liquicaps
- Hollow echo sound in ears
- Ear hearing robotic sounds
- Cold feels sleepy stressed sore throat heavy chest tired weak
- Sexual dreams conscious sperm leakage fantasy dreams at night solution
- Hearing an echo in one ear sounds robotic
- Cold rashes on cheeks red throat enlarged tonsils